Pour participer au défilé de la nouvelle collection de Fabien Nobile, le lundi 18 octobre à 19h au Trésor, 9 rue du Trésor 75004 Paris.
Category Archives: Fashion News
What a final for the first edition of the WM Incoming Comets contest!
We can say that the suspense lasted until the last minute.
The jury had such a hard time to decide that we had two winners ex aequo!
And the winners are…
…Eva and Flora!
Since saturday, Flora and Eva have signed their contract with Wm Models, they had their first test shooting organised by the team, starting to build their book that will be complete in a month. Soon to come the shooting with our client EspaceMax.com and this automn they will do the first castings for the PAP S/S 2011 Fashion Week.
Le Journal des Femmes talks about…
By Le Journal des Femmes:
– The first part of the contest in video…here.
– The second part of the contest in video…here.
How was it?… Have a look!
The 5 finalists wearing Pascal Millet
The jury: Peyman Amin, Pascal Millet, Isabelle Tartière, Franck Sorbier (President), Nadia Beaufour et Pom Klementieff.
Challengers wearing Carioca Collection
Hip hop show
Challengers wearing ModelsRock
In the backstage.
The WM team would like to thank:
– Our privilege partner EspaceMax, http://www.espacemax.com
– Radio FG, http://www.radiofg.com
– ModelsRock, http://www.modelsrock.com/
– The hip-hop crew,
– Carioca, http://www.cariocacollection.com/
– Paulo Goude, http://www.myspace.com/paulogoude & Reksider, http://www.myspace.com/reksider
– Pascal Millet, http://www.pascalmillet.com/
– Lola, http://www.myspace.com/lolamusic,
– Caudalie, http://www.caudalie.fr
– Manu Foisotte, http://www.at-work.fr
– Gisèle Leblanc,
– The whole team @ Coiffeur 27, 27 rue Oberkampf, 75011,
– The whole make-up team of Jabe, http://www.annramirezagency.com
– The whole team of VIP Room, http://www.viproom.fr
– Le Journal des Femmes, http://www.linternaute.com/femmes/
We are happy to announce we are now officialy the french PR office for Motel.
For a dress count approximately 40 euros.
For knitwear count approximately 50 euros.
For a top count approximately 30 euros.
If you need any documents or products for editorials feel free to ask firstname.lastname@example.org
Motel, Punk, Left-Field, Retro & Fun-Filled Killer-Style Clothing:
Rifling through the fabulous thrift stores of the West Coast of the States all the way back in 1999, the Motel crew was struck by something. A realisation spoke to them; the UK needed a vintage-inspired, prints-driven brand to sink their hungry for innovative fashion teeth into. Motel was born, creating classy and stunningly-crafted tops, trousers, dresses and skirts in a huge array of styles and with an ever-expanding list of inspirations.
While the name Motel may conjure up images of seedy establishments to some, it also calls to mind classic, affordably-priced American living , which is where Motels come in. The brand provides the young British fashionista with a veritable thrift-store feel that looks great, fits fabulously, and does not cost the earth.
Motel feels no need to splatter their name across the chest of their clothes in an inane effort to get more punters; they need no gimmicks or tricks for the crowds to come flocking. But instead Motel just keeps on reinventing vintage-wear to create punk, left-field, retro and fun-filled killer-style.
Maybe this is why Motel has fast been discovered by style magazines such as WAD and why weekly sightings can be found in the best fashion titles; Grazia, Cosmopolitan, Harpers Bazaar, In-Style, Now, Reveal and Look to name a few. Then there are the fashion elite who continue to track Motel down; supermodels Gisele, Claudia Schiffer and Naomi Campbell are all fans, along with fashion lovers Peaches Geldoff and Fern Cotton, while modish musician supporters include Duffy, Kate Nash, the Saturdays, Bo Pepper, New Young Pony Club, Ida Maria, Robyn, Diana Vickers, Alexandra Burke and the Ting Tings!
Motel are quickly becoming a powerhouse of the fashion market, and what’s more they are doing so by not taking themselves too seriously, a brand unafraid of excess, always moving forward ready to inspire you to add a bit more quirk into your wardrobe.
L’application permet à ses lectrices d’accéder au meilleur de la rédaction de ELLE…
– un fil d’infos continu: l’actu mode, beauté, people, loisirs, société et love ;
– des guides shopping, secrets de beauté et autres essentiels pour trouver l’inspiration et éviter les faux pas ;
– des photos des stars & diaporamas des défilés ;
– les dernières planches tendances mode et beauté ;
– les coups de cœur livres et musique de ELLE ;
– l’événement ELLE en Scène et ses têtes d’affiche…
…mais aussi des services inédits : votre agenda « by ELLE », des alertes pour ne pas manquer les rendez-vous que vous donne ELLE, une fonction « post-it » pour tout garder sous la main.
Of aristocratic origin, the Givenchy Demoiselle has inherited her natural elegance and self assurance from her prestigious French lineage, driven by its values of excellence and an inimitable lifestyle. But she is independent, free and determined, and her inner strength gives her the confidence and audacity to express her unique personality and stand by her own choices, without extravagance or provocation.
In the romantic setting of her garden, her presence is unexpected, almost intriguing. Naturally elegant, her intense gaze communicates a captivating magnetism, not easy to forget.