What a final for the first edition of the WM Incoming Comets contest!
We can say that the suspense lasted until the last minute.
The jury had such a hard time to decide that we had two winners ex aequo!
And the winners are…
…Eva and Flora!
Since saturday, Flora and Eva have signed their contract with Wm Models, they had their first test shooting organised by the team, starting to build their book that will be complete in a month. Soon to come the shooting with our client EspaceMax.com and this automn they will do the first castings for the PAP S/S 2011 Fashion Week.
Le Journal des Femmes talks about…
By Le Journal des Femmes:
– The first part of the contest in video…here.
– The second part of the contest in video…here.
How was it?… Have a look!
The 5 finalists wearing Pascal Millet
The jury: Peyman Amin, Pascal Millet, Isabelle Tartière, Franck Sorbier (President), Nadia Beaufour et Pom Klementieff.
Challengers wearing Carioca Collection
Hip hop show
Challengers wearing ModelsRock
In the backstage.
The WM team would like to thank:
– Our privilege partner EspaceMax, http://www.espacemax.com
– Radio FG, http://www.radiofg.com
– ModelsRock, http://www.modelsrock.com/
– The hip-hop crew,
– Carioca, http://www.cariocacollection.com/
– Paulo Goude, http://www.myspace.com/paulogoude & Reksider, http://www.myspace.com/reksider
– Pascal Millet, http://www.pascalmillet.com/
– Lola, http://www.myspace.com/lolamusic,
– Caudalie, http://www.caudalie.fr
– Manu Foisotte, http://www.at-work.fr
– Gisèle Leblanc,
– The whole team @ Coiffeur 27, 27 rue Oberkampf, 75011,
– The whole make-up team of Jabe, http://www.annramirezagency.com
– The whole team of VIP Room, http://www.viproom.fr
– Le Journal des Femmes, http://www.linternaute.com/femmes/